- Brown grocery bags, Beer and Soda cases, Cake and Snack boxes, Cardboard(non waxed), Catalogs, Cereal boxes, Magazines, Junk Mail, Newspaper, Soft cover books, Clean pizza boxes,
- Berry containers, Juice containers, Milk jugs, Plastic containers#1 & #2 screw top, Water bottles, Yogurt tubs, Butter tubs, ect.
- Metal & Glass
- Aluminum Cans, Steel food cans, Beer Bottles, Glass Containers that contained food or beverage, All colored Glass(brown, Green, and clear)
- Auto Glass, Ceramics, Christmas lights, Clothes, Coat hangers, Diapers, Dishware, Drinking Glasses, Extension cords, Food waste, Garden hoses, Glass bakeware/ cookware, Hazardous chemical containers, Light bulbs, Microwave trays, Mirror glass, Motor oil, Needles, Packing peanuts, Paper products with food residue, Plastic bags and film, Plastic tarps, Plastic food wraps, Porcelain, Styrofoam, Syringes, Waxed cardboard and paper, Window glass, Scrap Steel/metal, wood, brooms, any type of electronic, Yard waste.
- No foam cups/ plastic bags/ ceramic containers NO NO NO STYROFOAM!!!
Roll the cart to the end of your driveway every other week on your service day.
Make sure to keep 3 feet from garbage cart, mailboxes, etc. if possible. If you have room to do so put it on the opposite side of driveway from garbage.
Face the lid opening toward the street and handle toward the house.